This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Are you ready to start your Organo Gold business?


My name is Rusty L. Shelton and I am pleased to welcome you to our team!  No matter how you found this message, I'm glad you did - and you'll be glad too, once you get started!

This really IS a simple business that everyone can understand and do.  I promise.

The very first thing that I want you to do is visit evictorynews and subscribe to the newsletter.  It doesn't cost anything and you'll begin receiving very helpful emails that outline the business plan and what you need to to in order to be successful.  Please do that now, because this is where you're going to learn the steps that we use to create multiple income streams by following a simple, proven formula.

The key to success is to actually APPLY this information. Be sure you have subscribed to evictorynews early on, and that will help you navigate the overall training system... from the very beginning.

I will be focused on helping you do 3 things:
  1. Starting your business properly. This gives you a strong foundation for success.
  2. Build your business strong. I am dedicated to helping you succeed.
  3. Teach others the system. This is how wealth is created.
Essentially, everything that you would ever need to know can be found HERE.  But it's a lot of information and it can appear overwhelming at first.  Don't worry about that.  This business is a journey, and a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.  Most important of all, YOU have to want to take that journey - for reasons that matter only to you.

Along the way, you will be learning some new skills.
Along the way, you will be learning some new principles.
Along the way, you will be learning some new ways of thinking.

It’s all part of our process to help you succeed.

If you and I haven’t spoken directly about Organo Gold, call me anytime at 832-524-4251.  If I don't answer, then please leave a message and I will call you back.  You can also email me at: rustylshelton@hotmail.com or rustylshelton@gmail.com.

Ready to jump in?  I hope so, because, "It's Easy, It's Simple, It's Coffee."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment