This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Waiting, Doubt and Fear are KILLERS of dreams

Whatever it is that you dream of doing, don't wait.  Do it now, because time is passing much faster than you think it is.  You know it's true.

Guess what I've heard multiple variations of this over the past few months:  "I don't know if I should talk to them", or, "I don't know if they would be right for this", or ,"I don't know if they can afford it", or, "I'll talk to them later."

Followed by ...

"What?!?! They Got In?!?! I was going to talk to them!"

We can't build an empire on what we were "going to do". Let's get it done today - right now!


Remember, don't worry about what 'they' say.  'They' aren't living their dreams.  One person with courage is a majority.  Can you believe that we've now got a 16 year old OG Diamond in Philippines?!?

So ask yourself this question, "What am I waiting on?!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment