This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Millions duped by Pyramid Scheme!
We all hear about these too-good-to-be true scams where people are being recruited to slave away so that someone else can get rich. You would think that people would catch on after a while, but they just keep falling for this silly stuff.
The pyramid scheme that I'm getting ready to describe for you isn't even new! It's been going on for a long time, and that's why millions have been suckered into it. I've fallen for it myself! But what I cannot find anywhere is some evidence that anybody whoever fell for this pyramid scheme reaches the financial security and freedom that they were promised. I'm talking nobody. How in the world do they keep recruiting new people into this scam?
OK, so which pyramid scheme am I talking about? Here are the key characteristics of the 'deal' that will be offered to you:
* You have to PAY just to get training. Training can last from 2 to 4 years, or more.
* No money to get trained? They can arrange for loans. (sounds legit, right?)
* The training that you receive may or may not be related to the job you will be doing! But you will get a nice piece of paper anyway, showing that you completed the training.
* Once the training is completed, you will have to "apply" for this program. Acceptance is NOT guaranteed!
* Regardless of whether or not you are accepted into the program, you still must pay that loan back... with interest!
* You will have no control over who you work with, your schedule, your job description, or your working conditions!
* If someone decides to accept you into this system, THEY will decide your pay level!
* Your chances of earning more than they do is pretty much non-existent. Only those at the top of the pyramid earn any money!
* The very moment you stop doing the work, your income will stop.
This scam has been going on for a long time - long enough that we actually have statistics to show how this deal ends up for people that participate. Statistically speaking, when people fall for this scam and STICK WITH IT until retirement...:
* 63% will have to rely on friends, family, or the government in order to survive.
* 29% will be dead before they even get that far.
* 4% will have enough capital to exist.
* 1% will be considered "wealthy."
"What is the name of this pyramid scheme", you ask? Clearly any sane person would want to avoid such a ripoff, right? So what exactly are we talking about here?
It's called the traditional job.
Think about it:
You PAY to get a 2 to 4 year degree. After you get the degree, you get to hit the streets hoping someone will "give" you one of these jobs. If you're "lucky" enough to get a job, it may or may not be in the field you actually studied in college. Whoever hires you decides what your life looks like, when you get out of bed, when you get to eat lunch, how much time you can have with your family, how much money you can earn (which then determines what your vacations look like, the kind of car you drive, the neighborhood you live in, the clothes you wear)... it's just INSANE!
Remember... you PAID to get involved in this scam! Which brings me to that loan you took out to get this "training". That loan must be paid back, whether or not you are able to actually get one of these ripoff jobs. They even hold recruitment meetings (in high school, we called them "job fairs" or "career day").
Alright, I admit that all of the above is kind of a humorous illustration. In fact, I still work in the medical field and it's a great career. I recommend it actually! (laughing)
The problem is that I can't retire on it and it can't provide the lifestyle that I really want. When you factor in inflation, taxes and the overall cost of living (everything keeps going up), you'd have to have a very rare 'job' that pays enough for: A) You to have the lifestyle that you really want. B) To have the free time that you really need. C) To provide for a healthy, care-free retirement.
Fortunately, I am proud to say that I have established a successful side-business, using the 'Network Marketing' model. Network marketing is a distribution model where you can be paid for sharing products and services with others. Some of the reasons I chose the network marketing model include:
* Low start-up costs.
* Minimal training required.
* Potential to earn as much money as you are willing to work for.
* Option to select the people you work with.
* Flexibility in scheduling.
I encourage you to take a look at the Network Marketing model to see if there may be something in it for you. And trust me, it's not a 'pyramid scheme'.
To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.