This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Monday, February 24, 2014

Before beginning with Organo Gold...

If you are ready to get started with a new Organo Gold coffee business, then congratulations! You are about to take the first step to TRUE financial freedom. My first suggestion is to come on board with our team, based here in Houston, Texas (and no, you don't have to live in Houston... or even the United States!).

Everything that you need to get started is right HERE.

My second suggestion is to develop a thick hide and let go of any 'victim mentality' that you may have, or might have had in the past. To succeed in this business, realize that you will be getting paid to hear the word 'no'.  That's because the more times that you hear the word 'no', the more times that you will hear the word 'YES'!  It's 'no' that hurts your feelings, but it's 'yes' that makes you rich... and you will hear 'yes' eventually.

You've got to have that mental toughness to survive in business, and in life, because you're going to have problems. - 'Mattress Mack' (famed Houston furniture store owner)

I'm going to put this as gently as I can: You just might have to toughen up a little bit.


(Disclaimer: I speak from my own experiences. I’m not sitting high on the top of some mountain, pointing down at people who are interested in starting a business like this one. I am writing this because I have had the victim mentality most of my life - just like everyone else does!  So please understand, when I write these things, it’s directly from personal experience.)

The victim mentality that I'm talking about is that thing that we all say to ourselves (it's an excuse factory).  It takes different forms, but it's usually some variation of, "The world owes me."  Or how about, "Why don't they agree with me?", or, "I'm right. They're wrong!"  Then there's my personal favorite, "This business just doesn't work!"

Folks, I'm here to tell you that this business works just fine and success is yours for the taking.  Plug into the proven system, follow it exactly, do the work and toughen up a little (if that's what it takes). 

You'll be just fine, I promise.

“Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.”- William Feather (Author)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment