This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Monday, February 24, 2014

Does your choice of coffee 'say' anything about you?

As a former bartender, I can tell you that some men will order a drink a certain way or ask for a high-dollar brand of liquor just to show off - kind of like sporting a flashy watch, suit or car.  But for every bar customer like that, there are a hundred or more who are the opposite.  They don't know how to order a drink or what they're 'supposed' to be drinking.  They need a little advice or some suggestions.

That's because guys tend to walk into a bar with an attitude (and/or an agenda) and it's very important to many of them that they fit in and look cool.  However, what I always told people was that asking for whatever they wanted (and however they wanted it mixed) was the 'right' way to order it.  It's their money, after all.  In other words, as long as you're tipping the bartender, there isn't any 'wrong' way to order your drink.

Don't worry about what other people think about you.  They're not thinking about you anyway.

Which brings me to coffee...


Is there a right way or a wrong way to order a coffee drink?  Is there such a thing as a 'coffee snob'?

Some people think so:  http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/drinks/9748781/What-your-coffee-order-says-about-you

I disagree.  But then again, some people think I'm weird because I always carry my coffee with me (in different varieties too).  So if I'm at a party, at a bar or wherever... I DO want people to see what I'm drinking and have a conversation with me about it.  That's what I call 'cool'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment