This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Monday, July 18, 2016

How you will fail with Organo Gold

I’ve been in this industry since the 1980's and something that has always frustrated me was how marketers pitch you the latest and greatest opportunity.  It’s always fun when they lead with things like…. “You can make so much money with this!” or “I’m joining under a top leader and if you join, you’ll be rich!”


Of course, being the annoying little business person I am, I usually come back to them with things like “Well, what has the product done for you?”  Which of course gets me a few blank stares and then an awkward moment of silence. Followed by….

“Who cares what it does or what's in it, it can make you rich!”

Ah, ‘affiliate and network’ marketers… always ruining such a good thing.  Well, that's my opinion, anyway.  If it works for you, then great.

Here’s the kicker and a huge nugget if you are thinking about getting involved in any business opportunity (online or off):  If you do not USE the product and benefit from it directly, don’t join it. If the sole reason you are promoting the product is to make money, don’t promote it.

It’s funny, but I've been involved with Organo Gold for more than 3 years. I’ve never once mentioned the ‘business opportunity’ to people I meet because frankly, it’s not why I drink their coffees and tea. Crazy concept huh - actually USING something you buy?  People see me drinking it and sometimes ask about it.  Then I just give them some samples and tell them it's a business that I'm part of.  If they show any interest, I just invite them to watch the DVD presentation that explains everything.  Also, this blog links to an instructional page that contains everything needed on the business side of things.

Just remember, if the next opportunity you are thinking of joining pressures you with comments like ‘you can make a lot’ and ‘join now or else you will lose out... then run, don’t walk away! This industry has seen leeches of all sorts come in and take people’s hard earned money with the promises of instant riches and million dollar dreams. Truth is, the quickest way to make money online is to take your time and be consistent.

It's nothing sexy (I know), and it's not the answer people wanna' hear... but it’s the truth.

Love the product, be the product and believe in the product or service.  Don’t just join something cause you can ‘make a buck’.  It'll never work because no one will believe you.

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts and your words are very intense, Thank you for writing this.
    From TeamTraffic Racing
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete