This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Organo Gold and an interesting fact

Almost half of the world actually prefers instant coffee.

That's interesting because the primary way that we market our coffee is by passing out samples to coffee drinkers.  It's pretty simple, really.  Each sample is enough to brew up one cup.  Of course, Organo Gold also has regular, coffee-pot packs and now has the new BrewKups for the Keurig machines.  But those sample packs of pre-brewed coffee are what built this business and passing them out works, because people are all about convenience.

So if you're considering joining the Organo Gold family and starting your own coffee business, don't doubt that the individual coffee packets are popular.  They are.  Also, you can carry them with you anywhere.  In my case, I'm so used to my Organo Gold coffee that I can't drink anything else.  So at work, I just get hot water from the machine in the cafeteria and pour one my individual coffee packs in it.  It's convenient, it's so much better than the 'company' coffee pot and I love it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment