This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Organo Gold pay plan explained... and everything else

It seems like nobody wants to read anything, but everybody likes videos.  That's a good thing if you're considering your own Organo Gold business.  They've got instruction videos for EVERYTHING.  For example, whenever I'm talking to someone about coffee, they will inevitably ask about the company's pay plan.  Rather then spending an hour (or more) explaining it, I simply refer them to this set of videos.

Once someone joins my team, they will tend to have many more questions.  That's fine, I'm here to help.  But better yet, there is a HELP DESK in the Back Office of your replicated website that has... you guessed it... instruction videos for everything.

Questions like these ALL have a video that explains the answer:  'What is the difference between active and qualified'?  'Why am I losing points?'  'What is a matching bonus?'  'Which orders go to uni-level?'  'What does it mean by getting 60-day qualification by signing up with a builder pack?'

Relax, we've got you covered.  Just never forget:  "It's Easy, It's Simple, It's Coffee." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment