This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Portrait of an asshole

Yeah, that's offensive... and so was this guy.

Today, while sitting down to lunch at a nice little Mexican restaurant, I had the displeasure of being forced to listen to an insufferable jerk - i.e. an asshole.  If I'd had a camera with me, I'd have taken a picture of the asshole.  Why do I call him an asshole?  Because that's what he was.  By the way, he was also a Network Marketer - the kind that gives our industry a bad reputation.

What made him an asshole?  THE INCREDIBLY ANNOYING VOLUME OF HIS LOUD/RUDE/BARKING VOICE.

When you walk into a restaurant for a meal, you expect to relax and enjoy your food.  What you don't expect (or want) is some loud-mouthed salesman with a lap-top computer and a BOOMING VOICE to be talking, and talking, and talking, and talking to some 'prospect' during your entire lunch break - in a way where you can't shut him out of your ears.  You see, this guy wasn't putting on all the theatrics to sell his embarrassed prospect.  He was attempting to sell the entire, unwilling restaurant.

You don't do this business that way.

A part of me - a very big part of me - wanted to confront the asshole, on behalf of myself and all the other suffering diners.  In the end, I didn't do it - though I think I would have received a standing ovation if I had.  Seriously, you don't have to be a rude, inconsiderate, disruptive and disrespectful jerk in order to present a proper and honest Network Marketing business plan.  If it's the real thing, you can basically whisper it... just like a prayer.

I would never ever do anything like that - NOT EVER.  That was totally disgusting.  Man, it made me mad... (in case you can't tell)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment