This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Monday, March 3, 2014

If Success Could Be Bottled...

If success could be bottled, everyone would drink a six-pack a day.  No, success isn't a magic potion.  It's simply the result of concentrating on a goal and consistently, persistently doing what's necessary to reach it.  Sounds simple enough, right?

I mean, Network Marketing is simple enough.  If you believe in the company and it's products, then it's just a matter of believing in yourself and showing the plan to lots of people.  I said 'simple' though... not necessarily easy.  It's not easy to handle rejection and it gets worse when it seems as if nobody on earth wants to join your business.  It can be a real struggle.

Have you been there before - felt like you've done all that you can and nothing seems to work?  You're not alone.  I have too!  Struggles in life help me to focus on the things that are important to me.  If they aren’t that important, then don’t worry about them.  That's why I try to simplify things instead of worrying about this or that.  There's nothing magic about it.  Worrying will only take up valuable time and energy that can be used on the really important things in your life. Mine are: 1) God  2) Wife & Family  3) Work.

Friends, hobbies, entertainment and everything else comes after those three priorities.

By the way, those priorities need goals attached to them.  When you write your goals down you will get a clearer picture of what you want out of life, and the work will seem easier because of your plan.  Remember the quote, “Don’t sweat the small stuff!  It’s all small stuff!” I wouldn't let the “small stuff” control my day (instead of me controlling it) if I were you.  In other words, don't let little things get to you.  And whatever you do, don't give up and quit.

Someone recently asked, "What do I do when people won't even look at the business?"

My answer: "Move on to the next person on your list. They're clearly not the one."

Remember: "No" is part of the system.

Sift and sort by working the numbers.

From one of our Diamond Leaders, Mr. Ed Hartley:  "To All Diamonds and future Diamonds; Distractions and discouraging thoughts can come from every angle and from the least expected places.  Just remember these 4 magical words and keep on pressin' towards the prize. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"...!"

Until next time, remember: “It’s Easy! It’s Simple! It’s Coffee!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment