This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Friday, October 12, 2012

Working from home is easy with Organo Gold coffee

Organo Gold coffee
You’re reading this page right now because you’re interested in the possibility of taking your life back with a home based business.  That's good!

Chances are, you’ve seen and maybe even tried a lot of things and most of them probably didn’t pan out like you had hoped they would. Believe me … you’re not alone. And don’t feel bad about it. You had the courage to take a shot and that puts you ahead of a lot of people in my book, already!  You know that it’s possible to make money from home, because you keep hearing and reading about people running a home-based business or making money online.  Chances are, you’ve even met somebody who’s making money this way and you keep thinking, “Man, I need to figure out how to do that!” But it just hasn’t panned out for you yet, right?  Here's a hint:  They know something that you don't know.

So... What Does It Actually Take To Make Money From Home?

If you’re going to be successful with a home-based business, you need to be offering a product that:
  1. People can’t wait to buy.
    (If you have to ‘convince’ people to try it … they don’t really want it!)
  2. People use or consume over and over again.
    (Get those re-orders happening! This is where the real money comes from)
  3. Is something ANYBODY can understand.
    (Does anybody really understand a bunch of techno-jargon?)
  4. Is Affordable!
  5. Is REAL; not some “fad” or “flash in the pan” goofiness.
  6. Is something that can actually HELP people.
  7. Has a big enough market that you can sell it for a very long time.
  8. Is something you can feel good about, personally, because you KNOW it can actually change lives.
So let’s look at why I think Coffee and MLM are the perfect combination:
  1. Millions Upon Millions of people can’t start their day without our product!
    Have you ever got in the way of a coffee drinker trying to get to their first cup in the morning?!?
  2. Millions Upon Millions of people are ADDICTED to Our Product.
    More than 500,000,000 cups of coffee are consumed DAILY in North America Alone!
    Reorders are virtually guaranteed!
  3. How hard is it to explain coffee to a coffee drinker?
  4. Our team enjoys outstanding wholesale pricing on delicious gourmet coffee, latte, mocha, hot chocolate, and green tea!
  5. Coffee has not only been around “forever” but the coffee market is growing by 20% annually in the USA.
  6. Our company has actually found a way to infuse 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma into every cup. You can’t see it, taste it, or smell it. You just get the benefits of this amazing herb in a delicious cup of coffee. (Search Google for “Ganoderma” and you will be amazed at what you find!)
  7. The market for coffee is absolutely MASSIVE and grows daily!
  8. I truly enjoy knowing that I can offer coffee drinkers a delicious healthy cup of coffee AND help them build financial freedom by sharing this coffee and our system with others. Yeah … I feel really good about this product and opportunity! So much so that I referred my own family members and gladly share it with my friends.
  9. MLM is where the money is!
By now, you’re probably thinking, “Yeah. This makes sense. But can I really do this?"

That’s a great question. Chances are, you invite people out to coffee or share a cup of coffee with friends, already. Now you can share THIS coffee with them.  But we go way beyond that with our system. You either saw my post on facebook, twitter, or saw one of my ads. That’s how you came to be on this page, now. I can show you how to do the same thing using this same technology for yourself. Using this system, we’re able to harness the power of the Internet to bring targeted quality leads directly to us. Let me be sure you understand what I’m saying:

Prospects Come To US Asking For Information!  And I can show you how to make the same thing happen on your end in your own coffee business.

I WILL PERSONALLY TRAIN YOU TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME.

Now The Only Real Question Is: Are You Ready?

I want to invite you to take a look at a short (15 minute) video presentation I’ve put together that describes what I’m doing, and how you have the opportunity to work directly with me and my team to put the power of the Internet to work for you in creating your own home-based success story.
To see how you can join this amazing team of online marketers and benefit from our experience, technology, and efforts, click the video button on the right. If what you see makes as much sense to you as it does to so many others, let’s talk. I’ll be happy to explain how our system works, why we’re so successful with it and more importantly: How YOU Can Start Experiencing This Success For Yourself!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment