This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Friday, October 5, 2012

The Organo Gold Movement: You found it!

success
Whether you were invited to this site by me personally, or you found me by clicking a link, welcome!  My goal is to help you learn a little bit about me, a little bit about how I may be able to help you, and then decide if it makes sense for us to move forward together.

First of all, my name is Rusty, I live in Houston (Texas) and am a medical imaging professional.  I also have a varied business background that includes advertising, real estate and network marketing.  My medical imaging career is a satisfying one, but I want much more out of life.  I know that you do too, or you wouldn't be reading this.

With this website, I'm not exactly looking for people that I can "get signed up" or "enrolled".  Instead, I am simply on the lookout for (and EXPECT to encounter) people that want to learn how to become free.  In other words, people like me!  With our Houston-based Organo Gold team, we're on a mission to set people free. The money just comes when we do that.  Money isn't the goal, but it's the inevitable outcome of helping set enough people free by teaching them the system for doing it.  No matter where you are in the world, if Organo Gold delivers coffee there, you can join our team and start down the road to real freedom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment