This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Need quick money?

If you need fast cash... I mean REALLY need it... it's not that hard to get.  It just depends on how bad you want it.  Seriously, it's really not that hard to get it.  With Organo Gold, "it's simple, it's easy, it's coffee".  Just pick up the phone, make a couple of calls and you'll have that fast cash.  All you have to say is this:

Hey, ________(name). Small talk for a few seconds, then get to the purpose of the call (to sell coffee).

“Look, I need your help, _____(name).

"
I just started my own coffee business, and I launched it with three flavors of coffee – black, latte and mocha.”

“I'd really like for you to become one of my first customers and buy a box or two of coffee from me.”


“Before you say yes, I can even show you how to get it at wholesale. And if you don’t like it, I'll never ask you to buy it again.”

“Can I count on your support by buying one or two boxes from me?”

That's all there is to itI mean, you can change the words around a little bit (though I wouldn't) but that is how you can earn fast cash.  The beautiful part?  Some of those who try this coffee are going to get hooked on it and become regular drinkers.  The regulars will likely become business partners.  Then you start earning residual income.

It's a beautiful thing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment