This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A few thoughts on Network Marketing leadership


An OG team member recently asked me, "How do I find leaders? I'm seeing all these other people having success with this, but I'm just getting frustrated."

There's only one answer to that question.  YOU have to be a leader!

Think of it this way:  If you were sitting across the table from me, would I want to join you?  Could you wholesale me 2 boxes of coffee to get me started properly? (I'd want 4)  Could you sell me a flip chart, a calendar, presentation DVD, Cash Cow CD, and tickets to the next event?  Could you open your very full calendar and show me how busy you are with coffee but would try to squeeze in my CJM's?  Would you be whining about how things are moving slow or would you be sharing your vision and goals with me?

In other words, to have the kind of  people that you want on your team, you must first BE the kind of person you want on your team.  You, yes you, have to do the things you wish your team was doing.

For one thing, set yourself up with the proper autoship and the right tools that it takes to actually build a multi-million dollar business.  (Hint: that ain't a 6-pack.)  Dial into the mentorship calls and team calls - and show up at your downline's CJM's and other events. Take notes!  Everybody I see doing these things IS MAKING MONEY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment