This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Friday, May 18, 2012

Drinking coffee and counting money

coffee
That's what I'm doing. What are YOU doing today?

A lot of people are sitting around and complaining about being poor. Someone asked my OG sponsor (God bless him!), "Why coffee?" His response was, "People pay more for a cup of coffee (on average) than for a gallon of gas....people complain about gas prices but not coffee prices and there are 16 cups per gallon. It makes sense and it makes dollars!!!"

If you don't understand that from a business perspective, I don't know what to tell you. What I am trying to say is that this industry is HUGE. Think about it. Knowing what you know today, would you have invested in Starbucks 15 years ago?

Of course you would have.

Organo Gold is only a few years old, yet look at what people are ALREADY earning: 

Jose Ardon hits $460,000.00 a MONTH  (new window)

The beautiful part about this is that the OG business is so simple, anyone can do it. We have a proven, plug-in system that will not fail if - IF - you follow every instruction to the letter. Invariably, people who get frustrated, or fail entirely (a rarity) do so because they skipped certain steps or ignored some of the instructions.

The system that my sponsor and I will share with you is proven. How do I know this? It's Jose Ardon's system - the guy in the story above. That's how I know!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get started today,simply go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment