This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Monday, December 22, 2014

How much do you hate your job?

The fact is, most people hate their jobs.  However, it's my contention that if you're still there, then you don't hate it enough yet.

There's really only two things you can do about a job you hate:  1)  Get a better job.  2)  Start your own business (like Organo Gold, for example)

These people in China have arrived at a third idea, but I don't recommend it.  If your job is so bad that they're installing 'suicide nets' outside of the windows, you definitely need to re-evaluate your career choice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a part of the Organo Gold family today, and start down the road to financial freedom, simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment