This information blog is powered by the 13 Steps to Riches, as explained by Napoleon Hill in his famous book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. I hope that you will find it inspiring and that perhaps you will choose to join me, as I apply those 13 Steps in my life. ~Rusty

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here's why healthy coffee makes perfect business sense

business
Let’s look at why I think healthy coffee and multi-level marketing are the perfect combination:

1.  Millions Upon Millions of people can’t start their day without our product!  Have you ever got in the way of a coffee drinker trying to get to their first cup in the morning?!?  And that's everywhere on earth, by the way.

2.  Millions Upon Millions of people are ADDICTED to Our Product.  More than 500,000,000 cups of coffee are consumed DAILY in North America Alone!  Reorders are virtually guaranteed!

3.  How hard is it to explain coffee to a coffee drinker?  Seriously.

4.  Our team enjoys outstanding wholesale pricing on delicious gourmet coffee, latte, mocha, hot chocolate, and green tea!

5.  Coffee has not only been around “forever”, but the coffee market is growing by 20% annually in the USA.

6.  Our company has actually found a way to infuse 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma in to every cup. You can’t see it, taste it, or smell it. You just get the benefits of this amazing herb in a delicious cup of coffee. (Search Google for “Ganoderma” and you will be amazed at what you find!)

7.  The market for coffee is absolutely MASSIVE and grows daily!

8.  I truly enjoy knowing that I can offer coffee drinkers a delicious healthy cup of coffee AND help them build financial freedom by sharing this coffee and our system with others. Yeah … I feel really good about this product and opportunity! So much so that I referred my own family members and gladly share it with my friends.


By now, you’re probably thinking, “Yeah. This makes sense. But can I really do this?"  That’s a great question. Chances are, you invite people out to coffee or share a cup of coffee with friends, already. Now you can share THIS coffee with them.  What's the difference?  And that's all there is to it!  Isn't that something that you could do???


~Rusty

p.s.  Is there a BETTER product out there that's easier to explain and everybody consumes?  I've never heard of it!  Shaving cream, maybe... but who drinks it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get started today,simply go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment